The new valorant patch update is out, and this time, Riot has made certain changes in the update. There have been massive changes in the agents like Chamber, Viper, and Sage.
One of the most selected agents of recent times has been the chamber, and the riot has tried to make some changes to bring balance to the game.
- We will see a more stable bullet spread in the Headhunter(Q) ability.\
2. There have been some good changes in the Rendezvous (E) ability. The anchors are reduced to one. It will take .7 seconds to equip a weapon after teleporting. It was .4s previously. Riot has also increased the radius. Previously, the anchor’s health was 80 hp, which has been reduced to 50 hp in this update.
Chamber's remained a dominant pick and we need to strike the right balance between preserving his identity and maintaining VALORANT’s game health. So we're making changes to most of his abilities in Patch 5.12. See our breakdown:https://t.co/6HaVTsPtJJ pic.twitter.com/imeyNG129O
— VALORANT (@PlayVALORANT) December 1, 2022
3. The health of the Trademark (C) of the agent has been increased. The initial arm time was 2 seconds initially, which has been increased to 4 seconds in the new update. This can also be area restricted.
4. The speed of Chamber’s ultimate(X) has been reduced by 57.3%
5. Chamber’s slow duration is reduced to 4 seconds